COVID-19 has caused serious disruption to almost every SME in every market space. Indeed, most countries including the Philippines have already begun mandating that non-essential business should close their doors. While the term ‘non-essential’ may be true to others, it’s hardly a description you’re likely to use about the company you work for. For the foreseeable future, Telecommute or remote working is going to be the new normal. Telecommute is one type of Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) whereby you used technologies to perform work either from home or from a location near your home such as a library, coffee shop or co-working space. We understand that telecommuting brings new security risks and productivity challenges. Umbrella IT can help secure your data and infrastructure while ensuring reliable connections to maintain the employees’ productivity.
Who needs the service:
1. Start-up companies that wants to have a Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) such as Work From Home (WFH) but don’t have an IT team to assist you with transition from conventional to remote working environment.
2. Business owners that wants to continue their operation during this pandemic but need to ensure the safety and well-fair of their employees as well as the productivity and security of their company data.
What we do:
We listen to all our client’s concerns and carefully examine their requirements. Then we evaluate their existing system and develop a tailored fit telecommuting solution in which we will implement as smooth as possible. Below are some of the services you can expect:
- Secure your remote network to safeguard your business from Ransomware and other malicious activity.
- Collaborate and communicate seamlessly, as though all your staff are in the same office.
- Remotely access all files, desktops, servers and line of business applications.
- Train your staff to securely and efficiently operate remotely.
Other IT Solutions
Telecommute with Microsoft 365
Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 help you get the work done—with others and on your own—wherever you are. As long as you can connect to the internet, you can connect to the files and people you need to stay productive. Teams and Office have advanced security features built in so you can relax knowing your info is backed by enterprise-grade security.
Telecommute with Google G Suite
Video meetings, group chat, and document collaboration apps make it easy to work from home and telecommute from anywhere.