Cloud computing is an on-demand delivery of IT resources from applications to storage and processing power. It is usually over the internet and on a pay-as-you-go basis. Companies can rent access to anything. From applications to storage using a cloud service provider like Amazon, Google or Microsoft. Because of this, you do not need to buy, own, and maintain your own IT infrastructure or data centers. Some benefits in using cloud computing services is that you can scale up or down your IT infrastructure as needed. You can avoid the upfront cost and complexity of owning and maintaining your own IT infrastructure. You just have pay for what you use and when you use it. So no matter where your location is, cloud frees you from managing IT infrastructures which will help you focus on what matters most and that is your business.
Who needs the service:
1. Start-up companies that wants to quickly get up and start their business as soon as possible but also want to avoid the expense of owning and maintaining their own IT infrastructure.
2. Growing businesses that wants to control their IT cost by scaling up or down their IT infra as needed.
3. Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that wants to reduce their IT cost by migrating their IT infra to the Cloud.
Here are some usage scenarios where you can use cloud computing:
- Disaster Recovery Service
- Offsite Data Backup Service
- IoT Automation
- Data Analytics
- Virtual Computing
- Customer Application
What we do:
We listen to all of our client’s concerns and carefully examine their requirements. Then we evaluate their existing system and migrate it into a tailored fit cloud computing solution. We also develop a cloud computing solution for those companies that don’t have an existing system yet. We do this so we can help our clients to concentrate more on what they do best and that is their business.