Our Managed IT service allows businesses to entrust their IT operations to us so we can take care of everything. We will be responsible for the entirety or a portion of a business’ IT systems, as agreed upon in Service Level Agreement (SLA). This will help you focus on your core business processes instead of being hindered by IT issues. We usually charge a flat monthly fee for delivery of our services over a set period of time. The SLA defines exactly what services will be furnished and the degree we will be offered. It also defines the metrics for measuring the success of these services. Through having SLA, the customers will feel that all issues or service requests will be addressed at the right time and based on expectations.
Who needs the service
- Start-up companies that don’t have the financial resources to put up their own IT team.
- Growing established companies that may have temporary needs for certain IT services or computing/communicating capabilities.
- Specializing businesses such as accounting firms and constructions. It also include insurance agencies that need to focus on their line of business instead of devoting time to IT infrastructure.
IT grows more complicated with the increasing size of a company. This service is what you need if you want to:
- Improve the efficiency and dependability of your IT operations.
- Enhanced security and compliance.
- Free up internal IT staff to work on strategic projects.
- Shift IT cost from capital expenses to operating expenses.
What we do
We listen to your concerns and carefully examine your requirement. Then we evaluate your existing system and develop a tailored fit solution in which we gradually implement while proactively maintain your IT infrastructure. We make you concentrate more on what you do best – your business.