In the modern days of connectivity everywhere, it is a matter of “when” and not “why” when it comes to establishing an online presence. So any business, both established and fledgling, will eventually have to take on the challenge of creating a website, a social media account, or another online footprint. Because of this, it can be easy to dismiss website building and think that only software startups or companies involved with a technology need to invest in an online presence. Whether you are a local restaurant with ten years of industry experience or a startup that hopes to revolutionize commercial-grade cookware, taking your brand online can positively impact your company. Your business deserves to be seen and take inquiries from the world. So talk to us, we make IT very simple for you to establish an online presence in just a few days. Guaranteed!
Who needs the service:
Any business of any size who wants to use technology to expand their coverage by establishing an online presence such as:
- Web Presence – A website can help small businesses increase flexibility, control, branding, and credibility. Eighty-four percent of consumers believe a business with a website is more credible than one that only has a social media page.
- Social media page – Social media is online communication that allows you to interact with your customers and share information in real-time. This can help you to reach your customers better, create online networks, and sell and promote your products and services.
- Online advertising – Online advertising is generally more cost-effective and more effective, period, because you’re able to target your advertising budget at a more select group of people, and closely measure how that audience responds to your advertising.
What we do:
We Design, Build, and Manage Online Presence. We begin by listening to your concerns and carefully examine your requirement. After that, we evaluate your existing system then develop a tailored fit online presence solution. Below are some of the services you can delegate to us so you can concentrate more on your business:
- Domain Name Management – Manages and administers the company’s domains.
- Company Website – Conceptualize and maintain a website that represents your company in the best possible way.
- Hosting – Manages and administers the hosting needs of the company including email and website.
- Social Media Management – Manages and administers official social accounts of the company such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Online Ads Management – Manages and administers digital ads of the company such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other online footprints.